My name is Marta Puig and I’m 15 years old. My favourite subjects are maths and biology. I like going out with my friends and talking via messenger with them. I like surfing Internet too. Sometimes, on Saturday evenings, I go to the disco with my friends and we have a lot of fun. I’d like to travel to London because I love traveling and London is a city that I’d like to visit.
All the people in my class are very nice. We are very funny and we are always laughing. Sometimes, we talk when the teacher explains the lesson, but it’s because we want to speak about a lot of things and at the end of the day we are tired. We know that it’s wrong and if it’s possible we are quiet. I love to my class and I’m happy with my classmates.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada