divendres, 8 d’octubre del 2010

My summer holiday

In my summer holiday I had got a lot of fun. First, I stayed at home and then I went to Valencia with my parents, to my grandparents’ house. They’ve got a big house and it’s nice, but there I had bored sometimes because I haven’t got any friends. There I did all my homework. It was difficult. I read some fantastic books too.

Later, the 16th August, I went to Teruel four days with my parents too, and it was great and very beautiful.

I returned home the last week of August, when it took place “Granollers’ Festa Major”. The city was spectacular, only with two colours: blue and white. During this week, I went out with my friends and we had a great time. It was very funny!

These holidays have been one of the best holidays I ever had. I have felt very good and I have been happy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada